Natural Woven Wood Shades
Continuous Lift System
This Heavy-Duty Continuous Lift System is a manually operated mechanism for raising and lowering any of our Woven Wood Shades. By simply pulling on the control cord, the operator can easily and precisely position any shade. The system is appropriate for both commercial and residential applications.
You will appreciate this Lift System with its unique patented design. Heres why:
- Shades stay level. All the lift tape is wound onto the spool at exactly the same rate, keeping the shade absolutely level. The clutch then locks the shaft so that the shade will stay in position.
- Shades can be accurately and easily adjusted to any height. Simply stop pulling on the metal bead chain and the shade holds its new position automatically. No more trial-and-error positions.
- Adjacent shades are easily set to matching levels. Just stop pulling the chain when each shade reaches the desired position. You cant get that kind of precision with cord locks!
- No more hazardous piles of cords. The metal bead chain that operates the system has a fixed length. Chains are approximately ½ the drop of the shade, but can be any length that you specify..
- Trouble-free performance. Expect steady and reliable performance, year after year, with no complaints or callbacks for adjustments.
- For sizes up to 50 total sq. ft.
- Minimum Width 24. Maximum Width 96.
- Minimum Drop 12. Maximum Drop 144.
- Headrail Size 2.5 x 0.75 Premium Wood 3 depth required for flush mount.
- Specify either a left-hand or right-hand control position.
- This feature cannot be combined with the Duofold option.