Variation in color, grain, texture and warpage are natural and should not be considered to be defective. Natural woven wood materials can be affected by
temperature and humidity. Stretch and shrink are normal and will be more noticeable on inside mount and floor-to-ceiling installations. Materials are not uniform
in thickness or width, and shade length may vary from one side of shade to the other. Over time, the color will soften in the sun to a mild, golden tone. The side
of the shade facing outside may change color with sun exposure. Finish edges of the bamboo and large reed may crack after cutting and assembly due to the inherent property
of natural material. We recommend that multiple shade orders of the same pattern be placed at one time. These variations are considered normal and are not covered by warranty.|
- Shades are made in the Roman Fold Style
- Minimum width for single shade is 12" net width.
- Maximum width for single shade is 96" net width.
- Maximum width for "2 on 1" or "3 on 1" shades is 120" net width.
- Minimum drop is 12".
- Maximum drop is 192".
- Mounting hardware is included. Mounting hardware is available as inside mount brackets, New York brackets (outside mount), and extension brackets. Hold downs, spacer blocks, and cord cleats are available upon request.
- Inside mount blinds - headrail and slats made 0.5" small than width ordered.
- Outside mount blinds - headrail and slats made to exact width ordered.
- Headrail is made from premium wood and measure 1.5" x 0.625". Minimum depth requirements - 1". Depth required for flush mount - 2".
- Shade is attached to the back of the headrail. The valance is attached to the top of the headrail and drapes over the front, covering the control mechanisms.
- Standard valance drop is 7". Longer valances are available for a surcharge. Side Caps are sent at no charge with outside mount shades or upon request.
- Color coordinated wood tassels.
- Control mechanisms are stainless steel swivel cord lock & guided pulley.
- All available with:
RollEase®Continuous Loop System
Duofold Lift System
Decorative Edge Binding
Privacy or Blackout Liners.
- Stacking Formula (Approximate): Add 4" for headrail plus 1" for every 12" of shade drop.
Wood, bamboo and rattan with painted and stained finishes. Some designs have natural jute, grass and reeds. Variations in color, grain, texture and warpage
are natural and should not be considered to be defective.
- Stretching & Shrinking:
Woven wood, as any woven fabric can be affected by temperature and humidity, which could stretch or shrink the material. Shipping and handling may also cause a slight change in shade length.
These variations are considered normal and are not covered by warranty.
- Color Variances:
Over time, the color will soften in the sun to a mild golden tone. Finish edges of the bamboo and large reed may crack after cutting and assembly due to the inherent property of natural material.
We recommend that multiple shade orders of the same pattern be placed at one time.
1.5" x .625" premium wood.
Inside mount depth requirements:
1" minimum - 2" for flush mount
Attached to the front of the headrail and draped forward. Standard valance, up to 7" is included in price list. Longer valances are available - call for details
- Edge Binding: (see color choices below)
2" cotton twill binding in 8 colors. Standard binding is wrapped from front to back of shade on the side and bottom edges of both the shade
and valance; or as specified. -See price list for cotton twill binding
- Privacy Lining:
Light filtering, flocked fabric lining in an ivory color. (Surcharge per shade - see price list)
- RollEase®: (See price list).
- Blackout Lining:
Opaque, flocked fabric lining that eliminates light in an off-white or taupe brown color. Back of fabric (facing outside of window) is white.
(See color chart for fabric lining color options. See price list for surcharge per shade.)
- Duo-Fold Lift: - $50.00 per shade. Maximum width: 72"